Robbing stores comes with a price of course, a wanted level with the Los Santos Police Department, so you’ll want to go in prepared – have a weapon ready, an escape vehicle outside, and a possible escape route in mind.
The process is fairly straight forward – enter the shop and point your gun at the shop assistant. They’ll start emptying the register and throw a bag of money on the floor for you. Pick it up and make your getaway.
In total, there are 19 stores that you can stick up (plus an extra one on GTA Online). The amount of cash in a shop’s register can range from around $200 – $1000, so you won’t be making huge sums of money, just a little spending money for when you next visit Ammu-Nation or to invest on the stock market.
- Supermarket – Senora Freeway, Mount Chiliad
- Limited LTD Gasoline – Grapeseed Main Street
- 24/7 Supermarket – Niland Avenue, Sandy Shores
- 24/7 Supermarket – Senora Freeway, Grand Senora Desert
- Scoops Liquor Barn – Route 68, Grand Senora Desert
- 24/7 Supermarket – Route 68, Harmony
- 24/7 Supermarket – Barbareno Road, Chumash
- 24/7 Supermarket – Ineseno Road, Banham Canyon
- Robs Liquor – Great Ocean Highway, Banham Canyon
- Limited LTD Gasoline – Tongva Drive, Banham Canyon
- 24/7 Supermarket – Clinton Avenue, Downtown Vinewood
- 24/7 Supermarket – Palomino Freeway, Tatavian Mountains
- Limited LTD Gasoline – E Mirror Drive, Mirror Park
- Rob’s Liquor – Prosperity Street, Morningwood
- Rob’s Liquor – San Andreas Avenue, Vespucci Canals
- Limited LTD Gasoline – Lindsay Circus, Little Seoul
- Rob’s Liquor – El Rancho Boulevard, Murrieta Heights
- 24/7 Supermarket – Elgin Ave, Strawberry
- Limited LTD Gasoline – Grove Street, Davis
- Liquor Ace (GTA Online only) – Algonquin Boulevard, Sandy Shores